- Favorite Christmas Movie?
How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No, it has either snowed before Christmas and melted before Christmas day or snowed after Christmas, after I had gone back to school. One Christmas, it did snow for around 10 minutes, but it didn’t stay, so that doesn’t count as a ‘Write Christmas’.
- Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
Every year I start shopping at different times of the year for Christmas. This year I started shopping for gifts in early November. Black Friday is something mostly done in America, I do not go to the shops on this day. I finished all my shopping on the 2nd week of December.
- If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
I would be Cindy-Lo-Who from The Grinch.
- Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Erm, oh. I don’t know many at all… Donna, Rudolf, Blitzen, Prancer. I even know how many there are.
- When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
I have my own tree in my room and I put it up in the middle of November (yes, yes, I know, a little early, but I love Christmas), I decorate my own tree. The main tree was put up in the middle of December and my mum put that tree up.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Unfortunately, I am allergic to real Christmas Tree, so I have to have a fake one.
- Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
As much as I want to know what I have gotten each year, I resist my urges to look because I love the surprises on Christmas day.
- Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
No, my family aren’t big on cooking or baking, however, I am. I like to make gingerbread people and Mince Pies at this time of year.
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I would like to think I am a pro-present wrapper, I am definitely not a fail at wrapping. I spend hours carefully wrapping presents and add ribbon, bows and tags.
- Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
No, no. I hardly have the confidence to go up to someone’s house and knock on their door, let alone sing for them. I have never gone caroling and have never had carolers at my house, I guess no one does that around where I live?
- What tops your tree?
My mum tops her tree with an Angel. However, I top mine with a silver star.
- Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make about 3-4 each year but find it really hard to keep to them and end up forgetting all about them by the end of January.
- You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
To stop all abuse of all kinds.
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open my presents on Christmas Morning!
- Favourite festive food?
Turkey and Gingerbread.
- Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Every year on Christmas eve, me and my brothers get to open a present and get new PJ’s. Now that my mum goes to a family members for a couple hours that evening, I usually get a bubble bath, put on my PJ’s, order a takeaway and watch Christmas movies in bed, I open my present before I go to bed.
- As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I can’t think of a present I asked for that I never got, not in a I got everything I wanted way, but I never asked for something so crazy or wild, that I could not get.