This is just a small blog post on my favourite Christmas movies, this year. I wanted to share the ones I like to watch every year. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas – The grinch is my favourite Christmas movie, I watch it every year, over and over. It is one of my Christmas eve movie favourites. This movie has such a heartwarming message to it.
- Elf – My favourite comedic Christmas movie, always on in my house during this time of year.
- Home Alone – Home Alone 1&2 are classics in my house at Christmas. Weirdly, it’s the only time of the year I watch them.
- Christmas With The Kranks – Although this is at the bottom of the list, it is still a good movie this time of year, just not the best, but I watch it every year a couple times.
- The Santa Clause – There is nothing more christmassy than the North Pole, Santa, Reindeers, Snow and Elves and this movie has it all!